Your credit card has been declined.
This can happen for a number of reasons, but most often it is because of incorrectly entered information in one of the fields of the donation form. Your credit card has NOT been charged since the transaction was declined.
- Please check the credit card number and transaction information to make sure they are entered correctly.
- BILLING address must match with the credit card you are using.
- Make sure you are passing the street address on address line 1 of the BILLING address.
What You Can Do Next
- Click the BACK button to attempt your transaction again, with the corrected address and/or different credit card.
- We gladly accept donations by mail, or via phone. Please contact External Affairs, at 646.237.0102 or via e-mail at email@example.com with any questions about donations or planned giving.