Mark your calendars! #GivingTuesday is on November 27. Join the global giving movement and partner with Literacy Partners to share the gift of reading with New York families.
RSVP today to make a difference in the lives of hundreds of New York families.
Here’s how you can get involved on Giving Tuesday and this holiday season:
- Give the gift of reading to a family in need – no contribution is too small (or too big!) – visit our donate page or mail your gift to our office.
- Provide year-round support by making your gift a monthly recurring donation – offer reliable support to keep our classes free for our students, minimize administrative costs and ensure your commitment to our families never falters.
- Know someone who adores reading, but has every book? Make a gift in their honor to Literacy Partners this holiday season. They will receive a holiday card and welcome package from us to notify them of your generosity!
- See if your company matches charitable donations – many do! Just ask your HR office for details and your gift will double (or in some cases triple!).
- If you shop on Amazon, do so via Amazon Smile and Amazon will donate a percentage of the price of your eligible purchases to the charitable organization of your choice! (smile.amazon.com -> choose Literacy Partners)
- Make a gift of stock by donating appreciated securities! Please contact Emily at email@example.com for details.
- Get involved! Follow @Literacy Partners on Facebook and @LitPartners on Twitter and Instagram and help by sharing our content. Also, sign up for our email list so you can be sure not to miss a thing. Visit literacypartners.org to get started.
- Volunteer to tutor or lead conversation groups – fill out an application on our website.
Together we are changing the lives and futures of low-income and immigrant families across New York City and beyond through literacy education. Thank you!