Join our team to support literacy.
You are invited to join Team Literacy Partners for the 2017 TD Five Boro Bike Tour on Sunday, May 7. Charity riders will participate in the largest charitable bike ride in the United States—an amazing roll through the five boroughs of New York City with no cars on the streets.
Our 10-person team provides an opportunity for cyclists to come together in support of Literacy Partners as they challenge themselves to complete the 40-mile ride through the city traffic free. Crossing the Verrazano, peddling the FDR, the BQE, and many city streets is an incredible way to experience the city.
Riders for Literacy Partners receive benefits including:
- Entry into the TD Five Boro Bike Tour
- Guaranteed placement in the first start wave
- Breakfast provided at the starting line
- Lunch provided at the Finish Festival in Staten Island
- Literacy Partners team t-shirt
- Personal CrowdRise page for fundraising
- Fundraising support and online promotion from Literacy Partners staff
Through this partnership, riders each agree to raise a minimum of $750 by April 30, 2017. The money you raise will help Literacy Partners provide free literacy and language classes to low income parents along with a home library of children’s books for their families.
Join the team and let’s get ready to bike for books.
To join our team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information: sign up and we’ll contact you.