Thank you for choosing to make a gift to Literacy Partners. It is with your generosity that we are able to make tangible progress with hundreds of adults each year and restore hope in NYC’s most devastated communities.
In addition to giving online, you can send a donation by mail, payable to Literacy Partners to:
75 Maiden Lane, Suite 1102, New York, NY 10038.
Donate Online Now
- Fill-in the donation form below and carefully review your entered information. We accept all major credit cards including American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- Press the Submit Donation button once.
- Your donation will be securely processed and a status page will be displayed. Shortly thereafter, you will receive a confirmation email.
For additional information on making a donation, or if you have any questions, please contact our Development Department at 646.237.0153 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Match Your Contribution
Many employers will match charitable contributions. Please check with your company to see if you can increase the value of your gift to Literacy Partners. Please contact our Development Office at 646.237.0153 or via e-mail at email@example.com with any questions.
To make a stock gift, please contact Development Office at 646.237.0153 for more information.
In Kind Donations
An in-kind donation is a gift of goods and/or services. The value of the donated supplies or services may be recorded as the cost of the item or service and may be tax-deductible. Please consult with your tax advisor on the exact tax-deductibility. Donations of goods and services can be extremely valuable and can range anywhere from office supplies, food, auction items, meeting spaces, or consulting services. You can download and submit the In-kind Donation Form (PDF) here.
- Submitting your credit card information online is secure.
- All donor information is confidential.
- Literacy Partners does not share donor information.