POSITION: Associate Manager of Data and Administration
STATUS: Full-Time exempt
LOCATION: New York City
START DATE: November 2021
About the Organization:
Literacy Partners strengthens families through a two-generation approach to education. With our free classes, community-based workshops, and educational media, low-income parents develop the literacy and language skills they need to succeed in today’s world. Our research-based curriculum also incorporates child development and parenting support to help parents boost their children’s early reading, school readiness, and social-emotional growth.
About the Position:
We are looking for an exceptional individual who believes in our mission and is able to work with a dynamic and talented team to develop and grow our adult literacy and language programs (https://literacypartners.org/our-classes). In particular, the position will support all programs through data management and analysis using Salesforce and provide administrative support to ensure efficient operations of programs. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to build a career in a social justice-oriented non-profit.
The position will be supervised by the Director of Data Analytics to manage data input, retrieval, and data processes within Salesforce and will work closely with all program managers to support data and administrative needs of individual programs and organization-wide services, including volunteer management, Books of their Own, community engagement and health equity outreach.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Compile, gather, and clean data for processing and entering into the database.
• Enter data as needed to support evaluation activities, registration, and people management.
• Conduct data quality checks related to participant registration and onboarding and program evaluation.
• Manage licenses and training for staff and volunteers who interact with the database.
• Build, maintain, and implement regular data quality checks and make corrections or follow-up on missing data, as needed.
• Work with program managers and director to adjust forms and dashboards as needed.
• Assist with community engagement and volunteer activities including mailing, ordering, making copies, and following up with students and volunteers as needed.
• Assist with Health Equity program through data entry for case management including training and licenses for interns and volunteers in Salesforce.
• Work with staff to facilitate delivery and distribution of Books of their Own program.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Experience working with data management in Salesforce
• Detailed-oriented and highly organized person with excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
• Strong digital communications skills, including database and project management software
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required
• Experience in non-profits preferred
• Great sense of humor
Compensation and Benefits
• 20 vacation days, 3 personal days, 12 holidays
• Excellent medical, vision, and dental plan
• Employer-matched contributions to retirement plan
How to Apply:
Send resume with a brief cover letter attached to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include an acceptable salary range in the cover letter. Put “Associate Manager of Data and Administration” with your name in the subject line. Interviews will be granted on a rolling basis until the position is filled with a start date of November 2021.
Literacy Partners is committed to diversity and is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.